Get hot and trending News and Gists happening around the globe

Resolutions For 2017


Are you one of those who make New year resolutions?Have you made any for 2017 already?
Lets discuss yours and mine!




Its Okay to make New year promises but i stopped doing all that when i grew up......Making New Year resolutions puts one under pressure,so what i just do is that i take each day as it comes and pray not to fail in what i set out to do..

As i walk on that Boulevard,whatever does not belong in my path,i kick it to the side and continue my walk,i have trained my mind never to have regrets and never to look back once i set out on a mission and that is why sometimes when i say NO,i mean just that...The only problem i am working on is that trying to make sure my YES does not become NO.

How do you make resolutions and why?

Have you mapped out how to start the year?I don't do that as well.I just tell God to lead me and when i fall,i get up and continue walking.....

How do you go about yours?..Some of you start making resolutions on the 31st of December and by January 1st ALL RESOLUTIONS have been broken..LOL.

Resolutions For 2017 Resolutions For 2017 Reviewed by Unknown on 06:13:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.