Get hot and trending News and Gists happening around the globe

She said yes


I SAID HELL YESSSSS!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I have never been so blessed, so happy, SO LOVED!!! I met the perfect man over 5 years ago working at the same bar and we have been close friends ever since....I had no idea that 6 years later he would become my husband (thanks Sfuzzi!). Just a bartender and a bouncer gettin married :)))
While we have only been dating a short time, we have been friends and truly known one another for so many years that we aren't starting from scratch. And y'all, it's so true what they say! When you know.....YOU KNOW.
With all of this incredible joy, Robert and I would like to announce we are getting married this October 15th  we are getting married for NO other reason than we love each other and see no reason to wait another year to become husband and wife (and because I'm selfish and have to h333ave an October wedding). We will be getting married here on the ranch and will be inviting only family and our closest friends. And not to mention two of our dogs will be the ring bearers  WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!




She said yes She said yes Reviewed by Unknown on 09:15:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.